Sunday, December 02, 2007

Space Saver

For the past two or three Sundays, instead of posting, I've nipped in, written "space saver" as a title, and "space saver" as the message, and saved it as a draft, which means no one but another admin member of this blog can see it.

One day, I'll write something and it will post retroactively on those past Sundays... but if a writer does not reserve their space, the window closes.

"Space Saver" seems a pretty good pun for a wanna-be sfr writer, and pondering the pun may have inspired me to think of the ultimate space-saving means of competitive entertainment, but I'm going to have to see if it survives editing before I share it.

Do feel free to record your guesses in Comments, if you wish.


By the way, I saw the link to this article posted on the FFandP yahoogroup loop, and thought some sfr/rsf readers and authors might be interested.

http://horrorworld.org/columns.htm


Today's link goes to a new blog-of-blogs that I just started: bloglinkhoppers If you wish to join in and have your own blog's link added to the list, please contact me privately... Comments won't take HTML for obvious reasons.

Best wishes,
Rowena Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment