Thursday, March 15, 2012

EPICCon 2012

EPIC (the Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition) is holding its annual EPICCon in San Antonio this week. My erotic, Lovecraft-inspired paranormal romance "Song from the Abyss" is a finalist in the Novella category of the annual e-book competition. Here's the list of finalists:

http://www.epicorg.org/competitions/2012-awards-finalists.html

This is the first year novellas have had their own category instead of competing with novels in their respective genres (a change about which I have reservations, because it seems to me that novellas have more in common with novels in the same genre than with dissimilar works of their same length, but we'll have to wait and see how it turns out). Since I couldn't make it to the conference this year, I'll be eagerly watching the EPIC lists this weekend to find out how "Song from the Abyss" stacks up.

Margaret L. Carter
Carter's Crypt

No comments:

Post a Comment